A big thank you to That Chic Fashion Blog for nominating me for the Fashionista Award! She created this award to help connect different fashion bloggers. You can read more about that award here.
I accept this award and plan on passing it on to 10 other fashion bloggers. As part of this award I answered a few questions below to give you a better sense of who I am and what my interests are.
1) What motivated you to start blogging?
I was a studio art major in college and since graduating I’ve had a hard time keeping up with it. I created this blog to make sure that I carved out time each week to create art that inspired me and share it with others.
2) Favorite movies?
The Notebook, the Bird Cage and Frozen
3) What is your dream career?
4) Top wish list items at the moment?
Mac book air, brown Frye riding boots and a Lilly dress
5) Favorite television shows?
The Bachelorette, Scandal, House of Cards and Game of Thrones
6) What store do you find yourself shopping in the most?
7) Favorite fashion designers?
Oscar de la Renta, Edith Head and Kate Spade
8) Describe your dream vacation?
My dream vacation would be to relax on the beach sipping piña coladas.
9) What are the goals for your blog?
I’m looking to keep imagining and drawing different fashion inspirations from my everyday life to current designers.
10) If you had the opportunity to interview a celebrity, who would it be?
I would love to interview Rachel McAdams because of her versatility as an actress.